IceFrog has rolled out yet another short update in form of DotA v6.78c. It is a small patch which brings no bug fixes but some balance/tweaks to heroes that are frequently picked in competitive gaming. Batrider, Wisp and Alchemist have received noticeable nerfs. Captains Mode banning criteria is also changed a bit, you can check map's changelog for more details.
DotA 6.78c Changelogs (Patch Notes)
- Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
- Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
- Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
- Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
- Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
- Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
- Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
- Ban Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/A/B]
- Pick Phase #1 No Changes [Team A/B/B/A]
- Ban Phase #2: Changed [From Team B/A/B/A to Team A/B/A/B]
- Pick Phase #2: No Changes [Team B/A/B/A]
- Ban Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
- Pick Phase #3: No Changes [Team B/A]
- DotA v6.78c AI will take a few weeks to release
- DotA v6.79 will be the next map if everything goes smooth (no 6.78d/e/f version). It is likely to be released after the month of August.
- If you encounter any bugs or glitches in this map, report it to the author.